Fundraiser Goal: $1500
Fundraiser Ends: Nov 3, 2019
If you prefer, we also have a GoFundMe Page. (Note: Contributions on GoFundMe will not update progress here.)
We need your help! Between now and November 3rd, 2019 we’re working to raise $1500 to help our cause.
Your contribution to the Gothic Hills Foundation goes straight to work building our charity event for 2019. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit association. Click here to learn about the Gothic Hills Foundation. Our haunt directly benefits the Best Friends Animal Society and APLA’s Necessities of Life food drive, as well as furthing our mission.
To make 2019 harder for us, we had to start over and build the haunt from scratch and that’s why we need your help. Find our reboot story here.
If you can’t donate, please share this page:
For a limited time, all donors enjoy the following perks:
- All donors will have their names displayed on a special “thank you” donor board at the haunt.
- Donate at least $10 and you’ll get VIP access to our haunt and a special “lights on” tour invitation at our 2019 Hallowe’en event!
- Donate at least $15 and you’ll get a special secret society membership card! (+ all of the above.)
- Donate at least $30 and you’ll get a Deluxe “heirloom” Pumpkin Carving Kit by Grampa Bardeen’s Pumpkin Carving Kits! (Limited to first 3 donors) (+ all of the above.)
- Donate at least $40 and you’ll get a limited edition “VIP – Very Important Pumpkin” T-Shirt! (+ all of the above.)
- Donate at least $50 and you’ll get SPECIAL ACCESS to a secret viewing area during our haunt where you can watch people be scared! (+ all of the above.)
- Plus! VIP access to any event where our haunt appears until Hallowe’en 2020! (Like Midsummer Scream)
Here’s some examples of the perks:
If you would rather contribute in other ways, here’s some other options:
But How Will My Donation Be Used?
All donations are limited strictly to be used for any production costs, such as building materials, set decoration, equipment and production and logistics expenses.