We’re also accept donations of building materials and Halloween decorations too! If that’s more your style, we’ll accept drop offs, or we will be happy to arrange pickup for any items in good condition. Just email us at to let us know you need a pickup or arrange a drop off.
The following items are items we need to build our haunt:
Alternatively, you can view our Amazon Wishlist to the right:
- 1″x2″x8′ furring strips- +100 needed.
- Plywood/Paneling 4’x8′ – 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick. – +50 needed (Plywood, luan, hardboard, paneling)
- 4″x4″x8′ wood pole – +6 needed
- Latex Paint (Preferably exterior, but will take all)
- White enamel
- Earth tones
- Gray Drylok
- Monster Mud or Joint Compound
- Gorilla Glue (wood or standard formula)
- Spring clamps
- Vise Clamps
- Deck Screws or Drywall Screws (1″ to 2.5″)
- Lath Screws – 1/2″ and 1″
- 2″x4’x8′ styrofoam foam insulation (Pink, blue or white) +15 needed
- Foam pieces – big chunks or blocks
- Rubbermaid Roughneck 22 gallon trash can with lid (black) +3 needed
- 20’+ long aluminum or foil dryer vent tubing – +3 needed
- 12 – 15′ brown household extension cords (3 prong) +10 needed
- 3M hot glue sticks for cobweb gun (golden color)
- Tombstones, crypt-related props, skeletons, coffins, lanterns or other props appropriate for a “crypt” scene.
- Fog juice
- Skelletons (Full size)
- USB or SD Memory cards
- Speakers (Powered, computer size or otherwise.)
- Any weird or odd prop for setting details.
We are also in need of year-round long term storage. We are outgrowing our haunt! We’re looking for a secure, sheltered place to store our haunt items in the off-season, near to the San Fernando Valley. If you’d like to offer some space for storage, please let us by sending us a private message through our Facebook page (linked above).