Hey Halloweiners! We need your help. We’re trying to reach our fundraising goal of $1500 by the end of the Halloween season and we can only do that if you spread the word! And NOW you could win prizes just for sharing our fundraiser!
How it Works:
Between September 27th and October 31 2019, share our fundraiser link and the hashtag below and each post you make will be an entry into the drawing for one of the great prizes below.
All posts must include the link, a short message explaining what the fundraiser is about and the required hashtag to be valid entries.
To make it easy, we’ve written the following post that qualifies for an entry, feel free to use it:
If you prefer to write your own post, it needs to include the following:
- This link: http://www.GothicHills.com/Donate
- This hastag: #GHCFrightFund
- & your own short blurb about why you think it’s important to donate to our cause – Remember we benefit both Best Friends Animal Society and Necessities of Life food bank, as well as the community around us.
POST IMAGES: Facebook should automatically include images from he link you post. Twitter probably will as well. If you want, you can download the following graphics to go with your post:
On November 1st, we will choose 3 posts at random to win the prizes – The more you post the more chances you have of winning! (But don’t annoy people, OK?)
Two (2) Free General Admission Passes to Midsummer Scream 2020 in Long Beach, CA. ($110 Value!)
One (1) $20 Amazon Gift Card
- Contest begins September 27th, 2019 and ends October 31, 2019 at midnight.
- To be considered a valid entry, all shared posts must meet the following requirements:
- Be a PUBLIC post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Include the link: www.GothicHills.com/Donate
- Include the hashtag “#GHCFrightFund”.
- Winners must be 16 years old or older, be a resident of the United States.
- Midsummer Scream prize includes 2 General Admission passes only, and do not include any travel or lodging costs. The winner will be responsibile for any additional costs or logistics of attending the convention in Long Beach, California.
- We reserve the right to cancel, edit or void this contest at anytime, and make the final decision of the validity of a post. We cannot be responsible for technical malfunctions of other websites.