Fundraising & Donations:
As of January 2019 we are now officially a 501(c)(3) non-profit association! Click here to learn about the Gothic Hills Foundation. If you would like to contribute to the haunt, we are having a fundraising drive via GoFundMe. Help us raise our goal of $2500 by March 31st, and you'll become a member of our exclusive Gothic Hills Cemetery Historical Society or even the possibility of VIP access to the haunt! Better yet, after you donate a buck or two, help spread the word by sharing the campaign! Find out more here:
Share this link: https://www.gofundme.com/manage/gothic-hills-cemetery-2019
If you don't like GoFundMe, we also accept contributions by PayPal:
We've also got several sponsorship opportunities available.
We're also accepting donations of building materials and Halloween decorations too! If that's more your style, we'll accept drop offs, or we will be happy to arrange pickup for any items in good condition. Just email us at GHC (at) 78industries (dot) com to let us know you need a pickup or arrange a drop off.
The following items are items we need to build our haunt:
Alternatively, you can view our Amazon Wishlist to the right:
- Latex Paint (Preferably exterior, but will take all)
- White enamel
- Earth tones
- Gray Drylok
- Monster Mud or Joint Compound
- Gorilla Glue (wood or standard formula)
- Spring clamps
- Vise Clamps
- Deck Screws or Drywall Screws (1" to 2.5")
- Lath Screws - 1/2" and 1"
- 2"x4'x8' styrofoam foam insulation (Pink, blue or white) +15 needed
- Foam pieces - big chunks or blocks
- Rubbermaid Roughneck 22 gallon trash can with lid (black) +3 needed
- 20'+ long aluminum or foil dryer vent tubing - +3 needed
- 12 - 15' brown household extension cords (3 prong) +10 needed
- 3M hot glue sticks for cobweb gun (golden color)
- Tombstones, crypt-related props, skeletons, coffins, lanterns or other props appropriate for a "crypt" scene.
- Fog juice
- Skelletons (Full size)
- USB or SD Memory cards
- Speakers (Powered, computer size or otherwise.)
- Any weird or odd prop for setting details.
We are also in need of year-round long term storage. We are outgrowing our haunt! We're looking for a secure, sheltered place to store our haunt items in the off-season, near to the San Fernando Valley. If you'd like to offer some space for storage, please let us by sending us a private message through our Facebook page (linked above).
But How Will My Donation Be Used?
All donations are limited strictly to be used for any production costs, such as building materials, set decoration, equipment and production and logistics expenses. Also, it's important to keep in mind, that while we do not profit in any way off our haunt, and do not charge for admission, we are not a registered non-profit organization.